Tools for a Happy New Year
by Margaret Ann Lembo
It’s a time for resolutions. We think about weight loss, exercise, and making a commitment to do things differently.After a few weeks, many of us are back to the same patterns.
Every day we have the ability to release, reset, and move forward. Each moment we have the opportunity to remind ourselves that the past is past and the only thing that is important is the present moment.
To really implement a plan for change and happiness start by deciding you really do want inner peace.
Here are some tools to help you maintain focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want or what is already in the past.
· Find a balance between your mind and your emotions.Through self-observation you can notice feelings that have a strong emotional charge.
· Make a clear choice to release old patterns. Self-sabotage or supposed “blocks” keep you from happiness, health and prosperity. Cut the cords that bind you to your past.
· Take time to meditate to clear your mind and allow for new thoughts and realizations to flow through you.
· Journaling is a powerful tool. Sit down with a good old fashion pen and notebook and let yourself write freely without concern for punctuation, grammar, or sentence structure. Journaling is for your eyes only and it is a fantastic process for realizations.
· Employ archangels, aromatherapy and gemstones combined with vibrationally matching positive thoughts.
Here are some essential oils, gemstones, and Archangels to help you along the way:
Abundance – cinnamon essential oil, pyrite and Archangel Uriel
Safety –sweet marjoram essential oil, lapis lazuli, and Archangel Michael
Love & Companionship – rosewood essential oil, watermelon tourmaline, and Archangel Chamuel
Good Health & Vitality – lemongrass essential oil, ruby, and Archangel Ariel
Happiness & Self-Confidence – bergamot essential oil, citrine, and Archangel Zadkiel
Use your imagination and visualization. Take the action necessary to create your reality and have fun using all the tools available to enjoy the journey.
Margaret Ann Lembo is the author of The Essential Guide to Aromatherapy and Vibrational Healing and The Essential Guide to Crystals, Minerals and Stones, Archangels and Gemstone Guardians Cards and Crystal Intentions Oracle . . . and more. Find out more about The Crystal Garden Brand medical grade essential oils and all of her books at www.TheCrystalGarden.com and www.MargaretAnnLembo.com