HERBAL APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Our Herbal Apprenticeship Program begins in the spring and meets one weekend a month through the fall. Students get hands-on experience making tinctures, teas, salves, oils, herbal sprays, and flower essences etc. and are exposed to such various herbal traditions as Western Herbalism, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Ayurveda. Each month we cover a different body system and the herbs that nourish and support it. We focus on plant identification and do medicinal plant walks each weekend.
We also offer Aromatherapy Certification, Lyme Disease Practitioner Training and Advanced Herbal Training.
- Next Program Begins: April 22, 2017
- Length of Program: 7 months
- Application Required: Yes
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2017
- Tuition: $1595
- Financial Aid: yes
- Degree or Certificate Upon Completion: Students receive a certificate of completion with the seven month herbal apprenticeship program.
- Prerequisites: Interest and enthusiasm for learning about herbs
- Mailing Address: 12 Pelham Terrace Arlington, MA 02476
Boston School of Herbal Studies
Contact Madelon Hope, M.Ed.
Call (781) 646-6319
12 Pelham Terrace Arlington, MA 02476