Wisdom Magazine's Monthly Webzine Skip Navigation Links
Wisdom Magazine is one of the country's largest free holistic/metaphysical/spiritual publications with 100,000 copies printed and distributed bi-monthly in two regional northeastern US print editions. Wisdom is dedicated to opening people's hearts and minds to the philosophies, products and services of the heavens, earth, body, mind & soul.
Home  About  This Month's Articles  Calendar of Events  Classified Listings  Holistic Resource Directory
 Educational Programs  Sacred Journeys & Retreats  Reiki Healing
 Article Archives  What's New in Books, CD's & DVD's  Wisdom Marketplace
 Where to Find Wisdom Near You  Subscriptions  Web Partner Links
 Advertising Information  Contact Us
Denali Institute of Northern Traditions
Miriam Smith
Margaret Ann Lembo
Holistic Ed Programs
Edgar Cayce
Lynn Andrews
Vibes Up
Light Healing
Lindsey Arsenault
Alternatives For Healing
Holistic/Metaphysical Educational Programs
Time for a Career Change? Looking to expand your existing practice with new skills and certifications? Want to enrich your holistic, spiritual or metaphysical knowledge and abilities? Wisdom's extensive directory of Holistic Educational Programs includes classes, workshops, programs, seminars, intensives, lectures, etc., in all aspects of holistic health, spirituality and metaphysics, for degree, certification, or personal enrichment. 

Our entire Directory of Holistic Educational Programs is renewed three times each year, and new programs are continuously being entered. Check back often!

Have an upcoming class, workshop, program, seminar, or intensive in any aspect of Holistic Health, Spirituality or Metaphysics?  List it in Wisdom.
<< Search Again


Personal Enrichment

The Silva Life System and the Silva Intuition Training, 2-day each workshops give you Step-by-Step proven Tools that will allow you to master the amazing untapped genius of your Mind. According to Stanford University Medical School in research released in 1998 by Bruce Lipton, a highly renowned and respected cell biologist, STRESS is the cause of at least 95% of illness and disease. Dr. Lipton reports that the remaining 5% is genetic and was caused by stress somewhere in the ancestry of that person." Learn what your Stresses are and then eliminate them using the tools you will learn. You will learn skills to gain control over your own Mind so that you can consciously expand your limits, overcome negative programming, your limiting beliefs, and continue to grow as you achieve your goals. You will learn how to create your life’s blue print so you can start moving ahead, feeling so much better. Awaken your intuition to make better decisions, recognize the power of your mind and energy and use them to heal yourself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Learn how to relax. Open your heart and let your spirit soar!
Upcoming Workshops, all held in Paramus, NJ are:
August 3 & 4, 2019
November 2 & 3, 2019
A mostly organic, homemade lunch is included both days. Free monthly Graduate meetings for grads and the general public. Bring your family and friends.

Tuition: Please Call for pre-registration Information Packet & other discounts. $475 at door, $450 prepaid, $425 for seniors over 65 and full time students with IDs. The workshop is free for life for graduates as per Jose Silva, the founder. Once you take the workshops you can repeat them any time for a seating fee of $45 for the two days.
  • Program is Ongoing
  • Length of Program: Each program: 2 days - always Saturday & Sunday
  • Application Required: No
  • Degree or Certificate Upon Completion: Certificate and valet size ID card Upon Completion in addition to a beautiful Course Manual.
Silva Method of New Jersey   Contact Alice M. Konyves, CSMI, CI, ACH, CM.NLP  Call (201) 664-0118  Seminars in NJ,

<< Search Again  Click Here to Create an Educational Program Listing

Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Edgar Cayce
Lindsey Arsenault
Light Healing
Lynn Andrews
Kiros Book
Alternatives For Healing
Holistic Ed Programs
Educational Programs
Denali Institute
Margaret Ann Lembo

Call Us Toll Free: 888-577-8091 or  |  Email Us  | About Us  | Privacy Policy  | Site Map  | © 2019 Wisdom Magazine